We bring our experience in building inspiring workplaces, developing effective teams and inclusive cultures to deliver a contemporary space that offers entrepreneurs, startups and companies a place that fosters creativity, without sacrificing productivity.
With us, you’ll be part of our supportive community and enjoy access to state-of-the-art facilities, super-fast internet, along with a range of services and workspaces that will cater to your needs on a permanent, part-time, casual or virtual basis.
Ideas blossom when there’s room to grow. You’ll be only a few steps away from experienced mentors and new connections with room to create and collaborate.
We take care of everything, all you have to do is move in.
HQ is easily accessible no matter which way you choose to travel:
- A 10-minute walk from Southern Cross Train Station.
- Tramlines 86, 30 and city circle 35 stop right outside the front door and one block down there is a stop for the 70 and 75 tram lines.
- Buses 219 and 216 stop at the police station on Spencer Street, just a 5 minute walk away.
- A bicycle track joins up to the concourse outside the front door and there are multiple bike racks available.
- Parking is available on La Trobe Street, Adderley Street and at Etihad Stadium.
- Valet car service available at the building through Peppers Hotel Docklands.