Apply Now for the CivVic Labs Accelerator!
LaunchVic has unveiled six new opportunities for Victorian startups to access valuable government procurement contracts through its CivVic Labs Accelerator program.
The program’s third round of challenges will give local startups the chance to secure up to $185k each to build a product, work with a customer and help solve some of Victoria’s most pressing issues.
The challenges include:
• Department of Health and Human Services – How can we improve infection prevention and management in Victoria?
• WorkSafe Victoria – How might we support gig-economy workers in adopting a safe approach to work?
• Study Melbourne – How can we strengthen social and community connections for international students studying and living in Victoria?
• Aboriginal Victoria – How can we use innovative technology to create a living, breathing understanding of Aboriginal culture?
• Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning + Sustainability Victoria – How might we reduce food waste from businesses in Victoria?
• Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning – How can we understand liveability through the voice of citzens and measure Victoria’s progress toward a sustainable future?
Learn more and apply here > https://civvic.launchvic.org/challenges
Applications close 10am Monday 27 July.
Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.