Applications Open for The Startmate Fellowship for Women
The Startmate Fellowship is back!
If you’ve always dreamed of working for a startup, or know someone who is looking to take the leap – applications for The Startmate Fellowship are now open!
What is The Fellowship?
- The Fellowship is a two month program helping ambitious women to enter the startup world.
- We help you land your dream job in a startup by connecting you to a powerful network and working with you to translate your skills and experience into startups.
- You’ll come away with job opportunities at the best startups in Australia, knowledge of where you can best put your talents to work and a powerful and supportive community for life.
Who can apply?
- The program is for women hungry to enter the startup world. Whether you’re in corporate, a hospitality worker or a mother returning to work, Startmate encourages women of all ages, races, cultural backgrounds and LGBTQIA+ identifying women to apply.
- We have created this program with the understanding that gender equality can only move forward with intersectionality at the forefront.
Ready to take the leap?
- The two-month program kicks off on March 29 2021.
- Learn more about The Fellowship here.
- Check out key dates and our selection process + criteria here